- Bollywood star Katrina Kaif and Ranbir KapoorPosted 4 days ago
- Chinese Nail Art Designs 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Cracked Lips, How to Avoid them?Posted 3 months ago
- Summer Wedges Sandals 2014Posted 3 months ago
- Summer Skin Care Tips 2014Posted 3 months ago
- Mascara: Professional Tips for Applying MascaraPosted 3 months ago
- How to Fight Inflammation and Belly Fat NaturallyPosted 3 months ago
- Summer Work Wear: 7 Summer Work Wear for Women 2014Posted 4 months ago
- 11 Anti Aging Best Natural FoodsPosted 4 months ago
- Anti-Aging- Best Anti-Aging Natural SupplementsPosted 4 months ago
Olivia Culpo Biography : Miss USA 2012
Olivia Culpo is an American beauty pageant titleholder. She won the Miss USA 2012 pageant after representing her home state. She previously won the 2012 Miss Rhode Island USA competition, the first pageant she entered.
Culpo was born May 8, 1992.She was brought up in Edgewood (Cranston), Olivia is the daughter of Susan and Peter Culpo, and the middle-child of five. Her father is of Italian descent and her mother is of Irish and Italian ancestry. Culpo graduated from St. Mary Academy – Bay View in 2010 with high honors and as a member of the National Honor Society. In high school she participated in two foreign language trips to Milano, Italy.
Both of her parents began their professional career as musicians. Miss Culpo began studying cello in the second grade. She participated in the Rhode Island Philharmonic Youth Orchestra, RI Philharmonic Chamber Ensemble, Bay View Orchestra, Rhode Island All-State Orchestra, and Boston Youth Symphony, playing the cello.
Culpo also studied voice. As a cellist, Culpo played in Boston Symphony Hall, Carnegie Hall, and in England. She attended the Brevard Music Center, in North Carolina two summers, and performs with the Boston Accompanietta.